I know I have been failing at keeping up with frequent blog posts so I apologize for not being with it. My life has gone from 0 to 100 miles per hour overnight. I work a full time job (which I never would have thought been possible) which keeps me busy, busy, busy. Caleb and I officially married last month on October 7th in a small ceremony in Belton, Texas.
Surrounded by our friends and family, it was a magical day where we focused on each other and recommitted our everlasting love. My favorite weather, a stormy sky, provided the perfect backdrop behind our ceremony. We included music from our favorite films and our reception had a candy bar, lots of Venezuelan food, and dancing galore.
- Wedding Dress: Lace Sheath Wedding Dress with Plunging V-Neckline
- Veil: David’s Bridal
- Hair & Makeup: Beyoutiful Salon
- Shoes: Gianni Bini Calla Suede Jeweled Ballet Flats
- Garter: Amelie Bridal Garters
- Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces: Creative Innovations
- Earrings: Nadri Cubic Zirconia Drop Statement Earrings
- Necklace: Borrowed
- Caleb’s Suit: Murano Wardrobe Essentials Slim-Fit Blazer, Cremieux Flat-Front Travel Smart Dress Pants
- His Ring: Paul & Co Jewelry Design
- Her Rings: Zales
- Maid of Honor Dress: Long Mesh Dress with Cowl Back Detail (Meadow on Dianne)
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Luna Halter Dress (on Beth), Kendall Maxi Dress (on Ashvini)
- Flower Girl Dress: Swiss Dot Flower Girl Dress with Crochet Trim
- Pug Dresses: The Stylish Bisou
- Pug Leashes: Downtown Dog MD
- Venue: La Rio Mansion
- Decorations: Confetti Rentals
- Entertainment: Wall of Sound Productions
- Invitations: Studio W Designs
- Catering: Arepitas
- Dreamcatchers: Spokewoven
- Guest Print, Cocktail Signage: Miss Design Berry Inc
- Signs: Handmade
- Favors (succulents and flags): Exotic Succulent, Custom Sticker and Tag
- Custom Hangers: Happyism
- Bridesmaid Invites: Petal Paper Co.
- Groomsmen Invites: Southpaw and Co.
- Bridal Robes: H&C Creations
- Vow Books: The Apothecary Bee
- Ring Box: Flowertown Weddings
I hope you loved the insight to our wedding. Please keep an eye out because more photos to come.